Things That Will Make A Big Difference
Affordable Auto Insurance Rate : You need affordable auto insurance rate if you want to get your car insured. There is no other way you can do it. Here are things that will definitely help you get a lower rate.
1. Increase your deductible. When you increase your deductible you have more discount that you will get.
2. Ensure that your car is very safe. There are some things that you have to do to lower your rates. One thing that will definitely result in a lower cost is having your car safe. Do not forget to park your car in a garage or keep it at least somewhat locked. kidding. Sometimes your car will be stolen even in secure places. If you want to lower your rates with time use the security systems of your car. Install other safety things like car alarms and airbags.
3. Use the public transport system as much as possible. This will definitely lower your mileage. And since you will be riding a public vehicle, you will also have to pay less in terms of your rates.
4. Avoid sports cars. Believe me when I say that drivers think they have to drive like pros when they drive like teenagers. It’s really awful what those sports cars can do to your car insurance rates. Pick a safe, reliable car and don’t do stupid things that will make your rates go up.
5. Raise your deductible. This is the most doable way of lowering your auto insurance rates. If you consider yourself a fairly responsible person, you can save about 10% by raising your deductible to $1,000 or more.
6. Consider having anti-theft devices installed in your car. This will result in extra cost savings for you on your auto insurance policy. I’ll just make this point one more time. Insurance companies take thefts much more seriously than you do.
7. Buy a small car. Don’t ever buy a small car that you can’t afford to insure. I know, some people are way too into sports cars. But a small, fairly inexpensive car is in the ballpark of what you’d expect to pay for a decent quote on auto insurance.
8. Get good grades at school. This is a no brainer. Most insurance companies have a policy in place that says if you get good grades at school you get cheaper insurance.
9. Drive a relatively safe car. This is a tough one. A lot of people don’t think of the effect on their car insurance rates when they let their teenager drive. But a safe car is way better for you than a fast car.
10. Take advantage of the discounts that almost every insurance company offers. Most companies give discounts for anti-theft devices, defensive driving classes, multiple cars, etc. You need to ask your company if they offer them.
Reducing your car insurance costs should not be an impossible task. By following these steps I bet you can easily save 25% or more in just a few years time. Affordable Auto Insurance Rate